6 Best Haunted Attractions in St. Louis!
October 25th, 2017
6 Best Haunted Attractions in St. Louis
Haunted houses are big in St. Louis and they don’t disappoint on the scares. We are so into
haunted houses in St. Louis that they are not only houses, but fests, and even worlds. If you are
anything like us here at the Post Sports Bar & Grill you definitely love a good haunted house. We
have decided to compile our favorite haunted houses into one convenient list for you. So if
you dare, try and visit all of them for a great holiday scare.
1. The Darkness Haunted House – The all new Darkness Haunted House, located in Soulard, off
South Broadway in downtown St. Louis, Missouri, has been rated as America’s BEST haunted
(link – http://www.scarefest.com/haunted-house- in-stlouis- missouri-thedarkness/home)
2. Creepyworld – America’s Biggest and Longest Haunted Screampark. Creepyworld haunted
Screampark is not only the biggest haunted attraction in St Louis but the biggest haunted
attraction in America!
(link – http://www.scarefest.com/haunted-house- in-stlouis- missouri-creepyworld/home)
3. The Abyss at Lemp Brewery – The Abyss at the old haunted Lemp Brewery is an EXTREME
SCREAM haunted house, no fake monsters, no animations, simply you facing your fears HEAD
(link – http://www.scarefest.com/haunted-house- in-stlouis- missouri-lempbrewery/home)
4. Brookdale Farms Red Corn Maze Massacre – St. Louis’ largest outdoor haunted attraction
with over 22 acres of terror. Enter the maze and try to find your way past Red and his demented
(link – http://www.brookdalefarmsinc.com/corn-maze/eureka- fear-farm/reds- corn-maze-
5. Zombie Laser Tag Silo X – Guests will get weapons then enter the contamination zone with
only one mission: Hunt and kill zombies. Real Zombies attack you while you fight them off with
your Military style weapons.
(link – http://www.scarefest.com/haunted-house- in-stlouis- missouri-
thedarkness/?id=cms/zombie-extraction- laser-tag- game-st- louis-missouri)
Bonus (not really a haunted house but fun nonetheless)
6. St. Louis Escape – #1 Rated Escape Rooms in STL and one the highest rated in America. St
Louis Escape features 4 different escape rooms; Haunted Hotel, Cellar Escape, Mummy
Escape and Subway Escape.
After you have survived the Darkness or made your way successfully through Red’s Corn Maze
Massacre stop by The Post for a well-deserved nerve stabilizer.
The Post Sports Bar & Grill
Stay Posted, My Friends.